Everything they teach about Egypt in most schools is distorted. The people of Egypt called their country Kemet not Egypt. Kemet means black land. Egypt is a Greek concept. Egypt is derived from the Greek word Aegyptos. The greeks called the kemetians language hieroglyphs, but the people of Kemet called their language Medu Neter. Even the names we learn of the gods are wrong. Isis Kemetic name is Aset. Anubis is Anpu. Horus is Heru. Osiris is Wesir. I’m doing research to find as many of the true Kemetic names that I can.
i posted this 4 months ago and it has gotten over a 1,000 reblogs…So i’m sendin it back into rotation. Power of knowledge !!
The Greeks also messed up when they interpreted the religious system. The worship of one God in many forms is the deal. Not multiple Gods. They did not worship the Sun, it was the manifestation of God in the sun, the water, the moon ect. What each element represented.Europeans Messed Up.. Again
i hope this completely changes the meaning of that.
"History is written by the winners." forgot what show/movie I heard that in but I bet after Cleopatra died the Romans (i believe it was them who took over that area yes?) took the liberty of re naming everything to make things easier on them or because they didn’t care to understand everything about that religion and way of life
Is that mannequin single?why you no wear clothes like this. multiply your already sexiness by 100 and you have death sexy
I shall survive the apocalypse in these
THIS IS A CAT IN A HALLOWEEN COSTUME PLAYING WITH A TINY PUMPKIN THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
hello, my darlings! i’m constantly telling you guys how much i love you, so i’d like to offer a big present to one of you lucky people!
i’m doing a $200 EXO MERCH giveaway! yeah, you read that correctly. TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS worth of exo merchandise! anything from ebay or amazon counts, as long as it’s exo related! albums, clothing, jewelry, posters, nothing is off limits!!
shittyedit above showcases just a small selection of some of the great stuff you’ll be able to choose from, and trust me, there’s TONS more.
now this giveaway applies to followers only, so that means you have to be following me
[for real like you won’t get away with it don’t even try]
- you must be following me, (i will check!) since this is a special giveaway for my followers! please don’t participate if you plan on unfollowing after the giveaway. seriously, i know your tricks and you will not be considered.
- likes do not count but you can like this post for reference of course!
- giveaway blogs are not able to enter
- 1 reblog = 1 entry
- you can reblog this as many times as you like, but please try not to spam your followers too much ;;
- please don’t delete this text or your entry will not count and you will be blocked
- if you win, you must make a wish list on ebay and/or amazon and send it to me.
- i will use a random number generator to find the winner
- i will give the winner 48 hours to respond before choosing an alternate winner
- your ask box must be open otherwise i cannot contact you and i will choose an alternate winner
- if you are under 18, please remember to ask your parents/guardians for permission!
- you can choose as many things as you like, as long as it’s within the $200
- this giveaway will end on OCTOBER 1st, 2014 (at 11:59pm EST)
if you have any questions regarding the giveaway, feel free to message me. have a wonderful day! kisses ♡
I know that I spend most of my days cursing at Amber and saying that I want her to disappear but the truth is that I very proud to be a fan from her. I think she is one of the best idols out there because she is truly good and kind. I don’t care if there are many idols who can sing or dance or rap or play something better than her, she is kind and good and that’s the best thing a person can be.
I’m glad she became part of my life. Happy Birthday, Ber. ♡